Friday, June 8, 2012

More 2012 BAMCAL Blocks

I've noticed that I haven't updated my progress on my afghan blocks lately. These are all blocks that I have been crocheting for Ravelry's group 2012 Block a Month CAL. So here they are:


Lion's Mane. I actually did this one a while ago. Somehow I missed posting it though?



Julieanny's Stained Glass. Don't ask me why the color is so wrong on this photo. I used the same yarn on this as the others. I also photographed in the same place about the same time of day. Yet......the photo still is yellower than the rest of the squares. I just don't know.......



Gem Star. I just couldn't pick a color......So, I did one of each of the colors I'm using. In case I haven't mentioned it yet.......I'm using Caron's One Pound yarn in Lace, Black, Off White & Taupe.



And finally......Cool 2B Square. This is probably not the best photo of this square. It is a quick, easy, fun little square. I'm making 4 of these and by the third square, I can ALMOST do this one by memory. That's all for now, but there will be more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment