Friday, April 13, 2012

Day Off

Yesterday was my day off. It snowed and hailed. No going outside and working in the garden in the sunshine for me. Here's what I did (inside) instead. A little housecleaning. VERY little. Basically, just enough to say I did some. You know.....the basics.....dishes, put away laundry, clean the floors. Then, I blocked the square I just finished.


 It's called Drop in the Bucket.
I also completed one (of 4) of Love and Honor.


I had a bit of trouble figuring what was going on in round 6. This tutorial helped me A LOT!
Besides the crocheting, I also baked some of my hubby's favorite cookies.....Chocolate Chip. Completed 4 (of 13) posters for an event in May. I also knit a few more rows of the contest afghan that doesn't look like it will be making the finalist stage. Quite a bit done, I'd say. Maybe next week I'll get sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment