Sunday, April 29, 2012

Just Checkin' In

It's been a little over a week since I last posted. Well, I've been busy. On the sunshiny days (and I'm not at work), I've been outside. Getting stuff done. Pruning, weeding, planting, watering, fetilizing......You know, stuff. Enjoying the flowers as they start blooming. Here's a few for you to enjoy.
Viola
Crocus
Grape Hyacinth

Buttercup
Daffodil
Then, there's those rainy, snowy, hailing days. Inside stuff. Finished the posters I've been working on. Good thing too. The event is the first weekend in May. Finished the "Contest Afghan". Once I get it blocked and some DECENT pictures.....I'll share it with you. I've also found Pinterest. Actually, I had heard of Pinterest. I didn't think it was going to be of any interest to me. BOY,  WAS I WRONG! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE PINTEREST! I've found all kinds of FABULOUS ideas there! Also, when I find an article (or pattern, or recipe) on the internet....I just "Pin" it to my page. When I need to find it again, I just pull up the link. That's right, no more "now where did I find that?" FABULOUS! Stay tuned there will be more stuff coming (with links....so YOU can find it!).

No comments:

Post a Comment