Sunday, March 11, 2012

Daylight Savings Time

So.......Daylight Savings Time. Now, I'll be behind an hour until fall! Yeah, I don't really need the government's help to get me behind. I'm perfectly capable of getting behind on my own! Oh well, it is what it is.
Well, we have four more squares for JCCF.

Maggies Squares

First, Maggies square....I had attempted this square before. I'm not sure what my hang-up on the crossed dcs was before, but this time they came out fine! I really like the texture the crossed dcs add. Anyway, I will definately make this square again!


Unholey#1

Unholey #2
Then, my "go-to" square......Unholey Granny Square. I love having a square that I can basically make in my sleep! Just change up the colors and it's different.
That's it for now! Time to find a fresh, new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment