Thursday, March 1, 2012

Project Updates

So, it's the first day of March and winter has FINALLY decided to show up! Now, I'm not saying we haven't had cold.......We have DEFINATELY had cold. Just not snow. That all changed when it began snowing late on February 28th. Now we have about a foot of snow. I guess that Groundhog was right.....at least 6 more weeks of winter!
So, I thought I'd take a look at the project progress (or lack thereof):

Contest Afghan: I entered the contest with photos taken of my "not-quite-completed" afghan. I still have a little time to complete if I'm chosen as a finalist. I'm on my last two skeins and the length is 47" (it should complete out at 60"). I am ready to move on to something new, however!


Citron Shawlette: I'm about halfway through section 5 (I'm going to do 6 sections). The drawback (for me anyway) is shawls have TOO many stitches the longer they get! So each row takes FOREVER to get across! So, again.......ready for something new!

JCCF Squares: I've been working on a couple of Maggie's squares and am almost done with square #2. I'll post these once I have pictures.

Teeny Tiny Flowers: These were so much fun to make! I used them to decorate the mug cozy made for February's Coffee Cozy swap. This is how the finished cozy turned out:


Sewing Projects: I've been working on a couple different styles of project bags/tutorials. So, hopefully those will be coming soon!

So, as I contemplate Spring.....and Spring/Summer projects here's what I plan:
  1. Projects that are quick and fun.
  2. Easy, less complicated projects
We'll see how I do......I can get a little distracted.

No comments:

Post a Comment