Thursday, January 12, 2012

Blog Fixed?

Well, I've been blogging about a week now. This morning I discovered a tiny glitch. When you opened the blog, it switched fonts a couple of times before it settled into the one I chose to use. Strange. This probably comes from my habit of diving into things without really reading instructions. So, I deleted all the posts and all the customizations. Read and re-read help guides. Then, started applying customizations all over again. If I used the font I wanted to use, the switching began again. When I use the font I'm using now.....it stopped. I'm going with this font!

I've also decided what I want to include on this blog. So, here's what you can expect to find on my blog:
  1. Links to my favorite sites and blogs
  2. My favorite recipes
  3. My ongoing projects (quilting, sewing, knitting, & crochet)
  4. Possibly patterns and tutorials of my designs
  5. Gardening Journals
I hope I can make this blog interesting for people to read and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment