Sunday, January 15, 2012

Citron Shawlette

January 2012, a Ravelry group I belong to decided to make the Citron Shawlette for their KAL/CAL. (see the forum here ). It's such a pretty shawlette and I already had yarn I had purchased for a shawl for my niece (no pattern had been picked out yet). I already had an afghan I HAD to get done, but, I like to have a "travel project"......So, I decided to knit this up! I'm about halfway through and it's turning out really pretty. I'm not sure I'll complete this by the end of the KAL/CAL or not. I should definately complete it before her birthday in August though!




January 27, 2012
Here's a progress report on the Citron Shawlette. I decided I will add an extra section to the shawlette. That will be 6 sections instead of 5. I started the 4th section this morning and completed 6 rows during our road trip today. Progress has been REALLY slo-o-o-o-o-o-ow. I've had to concentrate on the afghan to be able to meet the deadline. Too many irons in the fire, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment